Welcome to Papakura Anglican’s SPACE programme.
To find out more information, goto: http://www.space.org.nz
SPACE stands for:
We run this in partnership with SPACE NZ. You can find their website here: www.space.org.nz
The SPACE programme is aimed mainly at first time parents with newborn babies, and has been designed to support parents through the first year of their child’s developmental journey. The programme runs weekly for 3-4 terms (i.e. 30-40 weeks) in a relaxed, baby friendly atmosphere.
Our qualified facilitators along with other professionals share their collective knowledge and experience with the group. Furthermore, we encourage parents to use the SPACE programme as a forum to share their own parenting experiences.
The Monday weekly sessions include:
- The opportunity to meet and get to know other new parents
- Discussions on relevant child development and parenting topics
- Play sessions with equipment that supports baby’s learning and development
- a thought for the session
- Rhymes, music and books for babies
If you are interested, you can:
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- or via our co-ordinator, Louise 0274484467
Thanks for checking us out, we look forward to working with you.
Papakura Anglican Space Team